I am the man with an obsession...with computers.... Ask me anything you want to know and hope I can share all my knowledge to you all! #AMA
This is an office set up I have at work. My small cmpany.
- Mac Pro (2013) – 3.5 GHz 6-Core, 1TB Internal SSD, 32GB RAM, Twin AMD D500 Video Cards
- External CalDigit T3 Thunderbolt RAID Array (1x 4GB HD / 2x 1 TB SSD in RAID 0 Configuration for Maximum Speed)
- Retina MacBook Pro (2012) 15″ – 16GB RAM, 500GB Internal SSD
- DELL XPS Desktop PC – Core i7, nVidia GeForce GTX Titan Z Video Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB RAM
- 2x LaCie d2 USB 3.0 4TB Hard Drives
- iPad Air 128GB with Cellular Antenna
- iPad 3 64GB
- iPad Mini with Retina Display 32GB
- 2x DELL U3011 UltraSharp 30″ Monitors
- 1x DELL 24” Ultrasharp Monitor
- 1x DELL 20” Ultrasharp Monitor
- 1x Samsung 20“ High-Def Television Monitor
- 1x SONY 10” Portable BD player/High-Def Monitor
- Epson Perfection 4990 Flatbed Scanner
- Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED Slide Film Scanner
- Epson Artisan 835 Wireless Printer
- Epson Stylus Photo R3000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
- HP LaserJet P2055dn Printer
- Xerox Phaser 6500/DN Color Laser Printer
- JVC SRVS10U DV/Super VHS Dubbing Deck
- SONY DSR-11 MINIDV DVCAM Digital Player Recorder
I have a small office for my experienced designers and they have to deal with these everyday.
This is my personal space. Well, ask me anything? #AMA Let's have a tour!
Comments are locked
Your source for anything and everything in the world of technology. From cellphone reviews to the Oculus Rift. You won’t want to miss one AMA Event here!
Interested in participating? Our user-friendly channel makes it possible for anyone to create an AMA on just about any imaginable topic that’s relevant to technology--and you. Just click the button on top right called CreateAMA.
The #TechAMA channel (http://www.TechAMA.com) is owned and operated by AMAfeed, LLC.