Hello, I'm Khaled, IT and computer security expert. Ask Me Anything!
Computer security is the security of the data on the computer system and data stored and used.
* 10% security (security) technical dependence. * 90% security depends on the user. This means that computer users know how to ensure computer security (security).
What can be a hacked computer?
• Password stolen.
• Transmit spam and phishing links.
• Create and sell email addresses and passwords.
• Damage to the system by increasing traffic in bulk
• Illegal distribution of knowledge, movies, software
• Distribution of child pornography.
• Damage to another system
• Leaked personal information
Comments are locked
Your source for anything and everything in the world of technology. From cellphone reviews to the Oculus Rift. You won’t want to miss one AMA Event here!
Interested in participating? Our user-friendly channel makes it possible for anyone to create an AMA on just about any imaginable topic that’s relevant to technology--and you. Just click the button on top right called CreateAMA.
The #TechAMA channel (http://www.TechAMA.com) is owned and operated by AMAfeed, LLC.